Arriving at the train / railway station of Petrozavodsk. Meeting with the guide.
• Bus tour of Petrozavodsk. Inspection of the main streets and squares of the city, the monument to Peter I, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. A stroll along the waterfront, where the open-air museum - sculpture, donated by twin cities.
Accommodation in a new hotel "Fregat" *** located in the city center on the shores of Lake Onega.
• Switching to a high-speed vessel "Comet" on Lake Onega Kizhi Island. Sightseeing tour in the museum reserve with a visit to the Church of the Intercession and ethnographic exhibits.
Return to Petrozavodsk. Dinner in the hotel restaurant.
Transfer by bus to the mountain park "Ruskeala." Breakfast is on the way.
• Inspection of the unique marble and brittle landscape formed in the extraction of marble. The jewel of the park is a marble canyon with emerald water and Ruskeala waterfalls, where the film "The Dawns Here Are Quiet", "And on stones trees grow."
• You will tour the park. The steep shores of the Marmara lakes with clear water in a beautiful bowl of Ruskeala marble equipped with viewing platforms and deep tunnels will not leave anyone indifferent.
Dinner. Return to Petrozavodsk. On the way visit the memorial "Cross of Sorrow" - a monument to the victims of "Winter War" (1939-1940 gg.).
Breakfast ("buffet"). Exemption numbers. Departure by bus to Belomorsk (370 km).
• Excursion to the nature reserve "Kivach", visit the most famous waterfall in Karelia and the second largest plain waterfall in Europe - Kivach. Visit the Arboretum, where you can see famous Karelian birch.
• Trip to the White Sea-Baltic Canal, which connects the White Sea with Lake Onega. Inspection gateway village Povenets. Lunch.
• Visit Zalavruga. A walk through the forest to the White Sea petroglyphs. Acquaintance with ancient cave paintings, petroglyphs of the Neolithic period (IV millennium BC.).
Arrival in Belomorsk. Accommodation at the hotel "Gandvik" ***.
Breakfast. Transfer to the port of landing on the three-deck ship sea class "Sapphire". On board: 3 comfortable passenger cabin, cafe, outdoor promenade deck, gift shop, library.
08: 00-23: 00 day cruise on the White Sea with a visit to the Bolshoi Solovetsky Island, during which you can admire the picturesque islands, watch sea ducks and Arctic terns, gulls feed, and if you're lucky - see the White Sea seals and beluga whales.
• Sightseeing tour of the Solovetsky Kremlin, acquainted with its history and architecture, a visit to the central complex of the monastery temples in operation, objects of economic activity of the monastery, monuments included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. • Walking tour "Cape mazes" on the picturesque banks of the White Sea, where you will see the "dancing" Solovki birches and "Labyrinth" - spiral stone laying, a cultural monument of prehistoric civilizations.
• Leisure time. At the request of visiting the Maritime Museum, the exhibition which tells about the spiritual and economic development of maritime spaces and the coastal territory of the Russian North, as well as souvenir shop and corporate pavilions Arkhangelsk algal plant, where you can buy products from the White Sea algae (medical cosmetics, dietary supplements, marmalade).
Landing on the ship. Dinner.
Return to Belomorsk. Transfer to the train / station. Departure Night Train to Moscow / St Petersburg.
Price from 527$ per person.